Pure Emu Oil
The Australian Aborigines have used pure emu oil for thousands of years, they discovered that the powerful
healing properties of this all natural product gave them relief from many ailments including Arthritis, burns,
bites and open wounds.
Just some of the properties of emu oil are:-
- It is a proven Anti-inflammatory and it's effects are comparable to Ibuprofen.
- the oil is bacteriostatic - it does not promote bacterial growth.
- It is hypo allergenic - it has no known side effects and will not irritate the skin.
- It will absorb into the skin without leaving any greasy residue.
- And being non-comedogenic it will not clog the pores of the skin.
- Has no phospholipids and is therefore a very highly penetrating oil.
Beneficial Properties of Emu Oil
- Vitamin E and A
- Omega 3 fatty acid
- Omega 6 fatty acid
- Omega 9 fatty acid
- Oleic acid
- Linolenic acid
Emu oils Healing Properties
- Emu oil for Acne - Cleans up acne with fewer scars.
- Anti-aging - as we age our skin tends to become thinner, but when emu oil is applied regularly is nourishes
the skin keeping it looking younger and healthy.
- Anti inflammatory - Very effective
- Emu oil for arthritis- This is one of the worst and wide spread
conditions that we can suffer from. Fortunately relief can be found with emu oil
- Bites - The pain from bee stings and insect bites is quickly eased.
- Burns - Sun burn, wind burn and burns heal better with less scaring.
- Sports injuries - Recovery time is reduced from sporting injuries.
- Diaper (nappy) Rash - Ideal for treating this type of rash.
- Emu oil for Eczema - Reduces the inflammation, irritation and
- Feet - Great produce to use for those cracked and dry feet.
- Emu oil Hair loss - Treats dry hair and gives a great natural
shine as well as conditioning the hair and stopping split ends. Can also stimulate hair follicles to
- Hemorrhoids - Relieves the pain, itching and burning of this very uncomfortable problem.
- Lips - Some lip creams that contain emu oil help with dry cracked lips.
- Emu oil is extensively used in the cosmetic industry because of it's very unique properties.
- Chiropractors and masseurs are finding that it relaxes the muscles and improves the treatment.
- Wrinkles - Emu oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Stretch marks - These can be treated and greatly reduced with
continued use of this oil.
- Rosacea -
- Gout - Helps relieve the severe pain and discomfort of this crippling problem.
- Foot Fungus -
- Tendonitis - Injuries like tennis elbow can benefit from it's use.
- Researchers are continuing to study emu oil and it's effects on many different ailments that we suffer
- It is also being used more for animals and has been found to help our pets with similar problems to our
Emu Oil Pure Premium Australian - Powerful Skin and Hair